Eight Great Reasons to Hire an IT Management Company
Are you on the hunt for a trustworthy, intelligent provider of information technology services (IT services) but have no idea where to start? Before you start budgeting yet another salary, consider this: IT innovation is happening at such an incredible pace that versatility, flexibility and a deep talent pool of expertise in a vast ocean of application and software technology is paramount. Wouldn’t it be more effective to hire a team of IT professionals?
We hear you: “Of course, but at what cost?”
Here are eight great reasons why outsourcing your IT department is the best business and financial decision you can make:
- Reduced overhead. By outsourcing your IT department you are able to only pay for IT support when you need it and as you need it.
- Increased efficiency. Outsourcing IT support also allow you increase business productivity and efficiency as you are able to focus on what you do best, rather than having to solve complex IT problems.
- Technical Expertise. You have a team of IT experts – not just one – on hand to help solve IT problems as they arise, no matter how big or small. Just as an IT firm can usually reduce costs by applying economies of scale, they generally have access to a wider array of IT experts simply because their business is entirely focused on IT issues.
- Shared Risk. Many hands make light work, and many IT experts make for lowered overall risk. By teaming up with a provider of IT managed services, Tampa businesses can reduce the influence of any single IT employee.
- Customized Plans. You can customize your managed IT services plan to suit your business needs and budgets. Pay per device, pay as you go, pay by the number of IT support hours required each month or the level of monitoring and maintenance required – you decide.
- Accountability. Your IT services provider is accountable for the functionality and performance of their services. Typically, that includes 24/7 monitoring plus notification, alerts and help desk support.
- Increased Focus on Core Business Initiatives. Chances are you didn’t get into business to learn about IT security. Hiring an IT consultant company to handle your IT systems allows you and your employees to get back to why your business was founded in the first place.
- Best Practices. Whereas an employee is likely to seek out cost-saving options without regard for prioritization, IT consultants have the experience to know when to go cheap and when it’s wiser to invest in upper-shelf software or hardware. Indeed, those who work for an IT consulting firm often have a better grasp of IT best practices than the average IT worker.
Therefore, when it becomes clear that your company needs more IT support, turn to an IT consultant first. ICS can provide the soft-skill savvy with technological prowess that Tampa and Florida’s business leaders require. Let us show you how. Call us at 813-319-3704.