Entry Level VoIP Technical Support & Design Specialist
Based in Tampa, Florida, our national client list includes many of the most admired companies in the world and our passionate team is the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including:
- Honored as a USF Fast 56 multi winner for USF Bull owned businesses.
- Acknowledged as one of the top new companies in the Greater Tampa Bay
- South Tampa business of the year 2015 nominee.
- More information about TeleVoIPs at www.televoips.com
The kind of people who succeed in our culture…
Enjoy being a key player in a small and growing, tight-knit team delivering technical solutions to our internal and external customers with care and excellence. Your passion for solving puzzles and challenges, your meticulousness and process orientation, along with your love of gadgets and technology keep your inquisitiveness fired up, and your ability to stay motivated, engaged, and focused creates a great environment and culture in which to make a difference, grow, share, and learn.
A position with TeleVoIPs Hosted Voice Solutions is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll make a difference and you’ll greet each day by putting your passion for technology and people to work. You’ll be part of a team bonded by our company mission, values and culture.
As a rapidly growing cloud-based VoIP telephone company, TeleVoIPs Hosted Voice Solutions serve several independent small, medium and large size businesses. Based in Tampa, Florida, our client list includes many of the most admired companies in Florida and across the US, and our passionate team is the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being Florida’s Fast 56 award recipient 2015, South Tampa’s Innovative Business of the year nominee 2015, and Greater Tampa Start Up of the Year 2015. More information about TeleVoIPs is on our website at www.televoips.com
Because of fast growth, we have opportunities in our Entry Level Technical Specialist category:
Entry Level – Start (or restart) your career track in the exploding technology segment of VoIP and Unified Business Communications.
Enjoy being a key player in a small and growing, tight-knit team delivering technical help to our business customers with care and excellence. Everybody here will know your name, including the customer. You light up at the prospect of solving easy and tough network and VOIP problems for our customers, knowing they’re waiting on pins and needles for your help. You take pride in going the extra mile to improve their business, brighten their day and hear a thank you.
- Talk directly with our awesome business customers – by telephone and remotely to design, configure and troubleshoot VoIP.
- Be the first in line to troubleshoot our hosted and on premise PBX, internet, carrier or network issues our customers may be experiencing.
- Set up phone systems and call routes for new customers
- Answering a variety of technical questions about the service
- Listen well to customers and then exceed their expectations.
- Learn something new every day and apply it!
- A superstar on the phone greeting customers, listening well and then exceeding their expectations. Those stuffy companies call this “excellent verbal communication skills”.
- Be a good problem solver – especially under pressure when the customer is on the phone looking for you to give them a good answer.
- Aptitude for computers and networking – this is what our customers are calling about so being a genius will help.
- Familiarity of how offices at small, medium, and large companies use their phones and other technologies.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with technology – Extra points for Help Desk experience.
- Post high school education or technical certifications would be great but not required.
Compensation & Perks
- Your work will be meaningful and appreciated, plus
- Competitive Salary $12-$14 per hour.
- Generous paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Medical coverage
- Short and long term disability insurance
- A bunch of other benefits.
- Casual, upbeat work environment
- Team activities monthly
- Paid training
We’ll be really impressed if your cover letter/introductory email includes 3 experiences relating to your success in this position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://televoips.com/employment-application/ →