Client Recording Instructions
Please record any and all recordings your call flow requires (including IVRS, Auto-Attendants, After-Hours Greetings and General Voicemail Messages). If you have any questions on what recordings are needed, reference your call-flow summary or reach out to us!
Tips & Tricks
- Make sure there is no background noise when making recordings.
- Always use a handset rather than speakerphone for the best voice quality.
- Typing out your greeting before recording helps you to avoid mistakes and needing to re-record.
- Always play your recording back to ensure you are happy with the results.
- Visit New Client Recordings for help writing different types of greetings.
How to Record Your Greetings:
- Ensure you know what recordings are needed and write scripts out in advance.
- Dial 877-617-5600 to begin recording.
- Record your message and press “#” when complete.
From here, you will be sent to the Message Recorded Menu. Make sure to listen to your message to approve or re-record it.
- Press “2” to listen to your message. If you feel the need to re-record your message, press “3”. Repeat this step as needed.
- Press “1” to accept your recording.
- Repeat this process to submit ALL recordings.
If you’re in need of any assistance with your recordings or if you’d prefer a professional voice recording for any of the messages above, let us know! We can be reached at 800-249-1771.